Monday, July 22, 2013

Card Of The Week



I love to make handmade cards. I try different techniques and always look for something special. You never know what you get from me ;0)

I plan to post at least one of my card creations each week. I will add instructions for the more complex cards, but sometimes you can just use the layout to inspire you. Feel free to post your creations, would love to see what you come up with.

This week I needed to make a birthday card for my sister. 

The moment I saw the image of the pig "Olivia" I knew I wanted to use it for this card. 
I bought the image at the Silhouette online store, which has the advantage that my Silhouette Cameo also cuts this image out for me. But you also could cut this image out by hand. 

Enjoy,

Janine




No comments :

Post a Comment