Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mini Book Necklace

Welcome to Papercraft  Studios!

It's my little corner in the world wide web, where I will share with you my passion for paper crafts.

I love crafting with paper and I even love more to share my ideas with others.


My first project is probably one of the more challenging ones. I absolutely loved the mini book when I saw it at a craft fair and I decided to make one of my own.

Well needless to say that I did not stop after 1 book. I made quite a few and I still have more planned.














Just one thing, when you use actual book covers in mini format for these books, make sure that it's ok to copy and reproduce them. I always check, when I buy my images from Etsy, that the designer will allow me to use the images for my craft projects (which I sometimes also sell).

Have fun!


Janine

2 comments :

  1. Die Minibücher gefallen mir so gut. Das werde ich bald mal ausprobieren.

    Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freu mich darauf deine Versionen zu sehen! Du kannst sie jederzeit in meinen Blog stellen ;0)

    ReplyDelete